Boatgearable awards a $500 scholarship each year to one talented student. This money may be used to pay for tuition, books, or living expenses.
Boatgearable online scholarship program
Boatgearable are reviewing latest tools and products in fishing and kayaking categories and helping consumers to fine the best product which can cover all of their requirements.
This $500 scholarship has a unique goal to enhance the knowledge on Kayaking products & their correct use. Most often students go for kayaking tour and accident occur as their lacking of kayaking equipment. So we try to improve their knowledge about kayaking and it equipment.
To succeed and participate in the scholarship application interested participants are only required to write an essay of 700 words. The topic of the essay is:
How to improve your kayaking experience or Best Kayaking Adventure of your Life.
- Currently attending high school and will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year.
- Currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible).
The applicant must submit an essay up to 1500 words (maximum) answering the following questions:
- How important is social media marketing for small businesses?
- How social media is changing customer acquisition?
- How SEO (Search Engine Optimization) can help local businesses to get more clients?
- The best essay writer will be rewarded $500 scholarship.
- Boatgearable public relations department will review applications.
- Essays will be evaluated based on the originality, writing skill & accuracy of information or strategies.
- The deadline to submit the application is 30 November, 2017.
- Winners will be announced and informed by 31 of December, 2017.
How To Apply:
- Please email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read “Boatgearable Digital Marketing Scholarship Program”
- In the body of the email, please be sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number.